Having a website today is not enough. And while most marketing agencies — and maybe a cousin or nephew — can produce a website, if you go above and beyond to ensure that you are strong across all major marketing channels. What does that even mean? Here are a few examples:
- Legal directories, such as FindLaw and Avvo;
- Review sites, such as Google, yelp, and Avvo;
- Pay per click advertising (Google Search and Microsoft Ads);
- Regular (organic) search results, which means obscenely great website content;
Omnipotence is our lawyer advertising and software development agency — not a lawyer digital marketing agency. Quite frankly, the big lawyer website companies have sullied that latter term and we’d rather be known as a creative advertising agency anyway. Advertising is the art and science of selling. It requires creativity, psychology, connecting with primal human needs and emotions, and building trust in a service — your legal services — to generate leads and clients. The existing digital marketing agencies produce mass-produced websites, content that is churned out on a quota system simply to fill the pages, and their focus is on scaling their own business to as many attorneys as possible, rather than scaling your business to make it as big of a law firm as possible.
The read advertising agencies of old were not built on getting as many clients as possible, but instead were built on making their existing clients bigger. Branding and creative advertising campaigns built companies like GM, IBM, and McDonald’s. You may not want to be that big of a law firm, but if you want to grow, you need more than a hands-off marketing agency that pops up a new template website every two years, provides you with a few random statistics every few months as red herrings portending progress, and bills you thousands of dollars for the privilege.
We want to be different. We want to make your law firm different. We want you to stand out in the marketplace and grow, just as we want to stand out in the marketplace and grow.
When we launch this brilliant advertising agency in late 2021, we have the following goals:
- Grow our business slowly;
- Sign a roster of clients that are as dedicated to growing as we are;
- We do not partner with attorneys or firms with ethics issues. Period.
- Focus on low hanging fruit first, then play the long game of obscenely great content and SEO.
- Stop calling clients “clients,” and instead start calling them “partners.”
- Maintain a no-conflicts policy, just like advertising firms do. They won’t represent Pepsi and Coke, and we won’t represent two firms with the same practice area in the same market;
- Produce outstanding work that differentiates our law firm partners from every other shingle-hanger on the street.
- Be absolutely transparent with our partners, and grow towards the next 10 years together.